Thursday, November 09, 2006

Big day! House arrives...well house parts arrive





(Click on the pics for a larger version)

So the big day finally came. After a week of snow storm and low temperatues we thought that the whole thing would be cancelled, but the skies decided to stop crying for a day and the ferry from waxholm finally arrived. It wasn´t quite shallow enough so the poor captain couldn´t get closer than 2-3 metres. But it was enough for his excavator to lift bit by bit across the gap. A couple of nervous hours!
Good old Jörgen (our next door neighbour) transported all the bits and pieces all the way up too our garden. Well, perhaps I shouldn´t call it a garden, but a mud pit.
Three builders from Krylbo (small town in the north) came down and immediately started to put the joist beams (floor beams) in place.
Hopefully by the end of next week we will have a house!! Well...four walls, a roof and floor beams. Its a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow,

You ahve come much further that we thought! Congratulations it is looking really good. I hope that it has not drained away all your energy for living!

It is not easy to post a comment but already you avhe some trash comments. Be careful!

Farfar

4:30 PM  
Blogger Agapiya Olga said...

"When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Benjamin, a loan officer sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Benjamin and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would." 
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Ben on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740As well as Email:  247officedept@gmail.com

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home